CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trader Joe's

Did you know that I am a HUGE Trader Joe's fan, I mean HUGE! The closest one to me is over in East Cobb and it is a hike to get over there. If you don't know about TJs it is the best little grocery. They have everything you need, it's healthy and their prices are better than Publix!!!

My latest favorite TJ recipe is Polenta with Bruschetta. I tried it with shrimp last night, but it did not taste as good as when I used kilbasa. Yummy yummy!!!
Anyway, if you live anywhere near me (West Cobb, Marietta, Georgia) please go to their website and fill out a request for location and make sure to put WEST COBB!!! We really need one!!!

Okay, enough goofing around, I have to go do my homework!!!!

0 comments: