CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to Life...Back to Reality!!

Well, my washing machine is churning away and the Christmas decorations are begging to be put away. Reality is coming back, the holidays are over. I could be sad about it all, but I have decided that I am going to be excited about what changes 2008 has in store for me.
I have to register for some classes for Spring semester this morning and get this house back in order and make sure the kiddos don't kill each other. I could feel overwhelmed, but at least for today I'm going to take a deep breath and only handle one thing at a time, rather than look at it all at once. We'll see how long that lasts...
So as you go back to reality, maybe you will find some comfort in this verse, I know I did...

(Isaiah 40:11):
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

0 comments: