CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Monster Jam!!!!!!




For those of you that don't have little boys you can not even begin to understand the pure joy in a Monster Truck show. I mean it is LOUD, no really it is LOUD and those boys can talk as loud as they want and I still can't hear a word they say. This was our third year to go and it was as fun as ever. We went with the boys, my sister and her family (even my niece liked it), my nephew Josh and Zack's friend (and ours) Austin.
They all did so awesome considering all of the MARTA hopping we did and walking we had to do! We were impressed. Now Zack and Carter are staging all sorts of monster truck shows around the house!!


1 comments:

Angie said...

OHHH...my boys love it too! We did not go this year but they have been in years past and think it is the best thing EVER!
So glad to hear that you all had a great time! Cute pictures!