CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My First "Work of Art"



So one of the classes I am taking this semester is Art for Elementary Educators or in some circles it is known as Cut and Paste 101. I am most definitely not an artist and walking into this classroom makes my blood pressure rise slightly. So our first piece of art was called "All About Me". Now go with me here on my project.
My piece from the outside looks like a normal paper sack, nothing spectacular from the outside, just like me...



But you look inside and you see there is more than meets the eye...


So there you have it...Michelle the artist.





1 comments:

Angie said...

What a great idea, Michelle! Don't be too hard on yourself, it looks to me like you are very creative!