CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Compassion International


Well, even though I am out of school I seem to stay pretty busy!!! For Mother's Day Michael asked me what I wanted and I told him I wanted another child. He gulped thinking back to the day that he had the big snip snip. But then I calmed him down when I told him about Compassion International. So on Mother's Day morning we sat down as a family and sponsored a little boy by the name of Max Ferson. He lives in Haiti and is the same age as Zack. All of my information came in today and I am very excited!!!
I had heard about Compassion before but through one of the blogs I read (Boomama) I learned much more about it!!! All of these bloggers took a trip to Uganda and blogged about their experience in African visiting Compassion projects. It was amazing to see what they were experiencing. Go check out her story. It will make you laugh, cry and give you a better understading of what Compassion is all about.

p.s. I have some camping pictures coming soon...

1 comments:

Angie said...

How cool! What a great thing for you to do and such a wonderful way to show your children the true meaning of compassion.
I love Compassion International and actually toured their headquarters in Colorado Springs last year. Amazing!