CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Michael


I just was feeling a little sentimental and I wanted to brag on my husband. No one knows Michael the way I do, and that makes me happy. Most might know him as someone who is smart and quick to give someone a hard time. Or maybe someone knows him for his love of beer, good food and Auburn football.

But let me tell you about my husband Michael. God truly blessed me with an amazing man. His love for me and our children transcends through everything that he does. He works hard and he plays hard and he always keeps us in mind when he does.


I know no matter what happens in my life, Michael is my home. I find peace with him; I find love with him and most importantly I find happiness with him. My boys couldn't ask for a better Daddy and I certainly couldn't ask for a better husband.


Okay, you can go vomit now :)

0 comments: