CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bye Summer...Hello Auburn!!

It has been two weeks since Zack has started school and thankfully he has agreed to continue to go...phew! Carter starts preschool tomorrow and is very excited about being in the big kid building, carrying a big kid bag and playing on the big kid playground!

I have been back in school for almost two weeks as well. For those of you that don't know I am back in school working on a 2nd Bachelor's in Education. It's a Metzger family curse/blessing to become a teacher, I guess it got me too! My classes are going well so far. I have to do 40 hours in the schools this sememster and I am excited to see other schools and other teachers. My estimated graduation date is Fall '09, so I have a lot of work ahead of me!!

We are also headed into football season this coming weekend. So as we say in the family it is good-bye to the lake season and hello to football season. We had a great summer going to the lake and experimenting with camping. I have decided that being a mother of boys requires me to do boy things unless I want to be left in the dust!!

I have posted a video of Zack getting on the bus for the first time. I am learning how to do a slideshow and once I get that figured out I'll put some more pictures up!!!
WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!! HEY!

0 comments: