CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

I have I ever said how much I love my dog??? I mean I really love my dog. She is sweet and lovable and devoted. But she has a nickname around here..."Crazy Maizy". We think she might be a little OCD. She likes her routine and will whine at you if you are doing something out of sync. I'm not kidding. She also loves rawhide. Granted she is a puppy and we hope she will outgrow this, but she loves her rawhide. And when she doesn't have her rawhide, she will let you know how upset she is with you. She even takes it out on innocent stuffed animals. Carter was VERY upset with this one and was ready to give her away and get a cat. I told him his Kitty could fix it, we'll see...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I'm sorry. I had to do a massive restiching one time too - I don't think Maizy likes the kitty!